I am a driven and well-rounded professional, with an incisive business acumen with a multicultural background, making for fluid communication skills, a unique perspective and unwavering work ethic.
I have been described as a team-player in my working environment as well as commended for uplifting others whilst leading.
• 2014-2016 BAccounting Degree at Stellenbosch University
• 2017 BAccounting Honours at Stellenbosch University
• Three years of articles at PwC.
• Financial Accountant at Fairfield Dairy (Currently)
• BAccounting Cum Laude at Stellenbosch University.
• Highest rating achieved at PWC during articles.
• 10th woman in Deloitte 21km Run 2019.
I have always loved accounting since I chose the subject in Grade 10. I studied a B.Acc at Stellenbosch University, where I achieved over 75% for Financial Accounting in every year in my undergrad, as well as in my B.Acc Honours year.
I achieved over 75% for Financial Accounting in every year in my undergrad, as well as in my BAccounting Honours year.
Taxation was my favourite subject whilst studying, as I can give many examples in how it is applicable in our everyday life, which makes studying for it easier.
I have been an auditing associate for two years and have sufficient experience in explaining the theory of auditing in a practical manner.
Sarah will travel up to 5km from Chase Valley Downs, Pietermaritzburg, KwaZulu-Natal to you.
Approximate location and area of coverage.
Click “Get a tutor” and we'll send matching tutors straight to your inbox. Plus only 40% of our tutor profiles are public – don't miss out on the other 60%GET A TUTOR