I am an energetic, passionate and caring individual, who loves to help others. The joy I experience from teaching people new things is unlike anything else.
In high school, I taught Maths at an underprivileged school and straight after I matriculated I began coaching sport. I have also Au paired and tutored children in a number of different subjects at high school and university levels.
• 2020-2022: MSc Microbiology
• 2019: BSc Hons Microbiology (with distinction)
• 2016-2018: BSc Human Genetics
• 2013-2017: Rowing Coach (St Andrew's School/St Stithian's College)
• CPR and First Aid Certified
• Distinctions for Pharmacology and Physiology at undergraduate level
• Graduating with a BSc Hons in Microbiology (with distinction)
I have experience tutoring Maths to young children through an NGO. I have also studied Calculus at university level, so I feel equipped to assist with Mathematics.
I enjoyed Physics at school, and have also studied a year of Physics, Chemistry and Biochemistry at the University of Pretoria. This is an area that I am very familiar with and comfortable teaching to others.
I love science and would really enjoy tutoring this! I went on to study it further at university level and so I am very much equipped to help learners to master and understand this subject.
Stephanie will travel up to 15km from Bryanston, Sandton, Gauteng to you.
Approximate location and area of coverage.
Click “Get a tutor” and we'll send matching tutors straight to your inbox. Plus only 40% of our tutor profiles are public – don't miss out on the other 60%GET A TUTOR