I am a very kind and considerate person that loves helping people. I love engaging with people and being able to see them succeed.
I am very patient, understanding, calm and kind. In high school, I was a grade counsellor for a younger grade. I was in charge of the class and was available for emotional support and advice. I was also available to help with proper planning of work and helping with mechanisms to cope with exam stress. I have also participated in many dance performances where I choreographed and lead the group.
• 2006 - 2013 - Junior School (Auckland Park Preparatory School)
• 2014 - 2018 - Senior School (Kingsmead College)
• 2019 - 2021 - Current University - General BA (University of Witwatersrand)
• I was ranked by the IEB in the top 1% of learners for my Geography Grade 12 mark.
• I have formed close bonds with my friends and have been able to support them and help them through their problems.
• I participated in productions and competitions that have opened up many life changing experiences- TV
I passed Mathemtics with distinction in Grade 12. I love the subject. I want to help the students achieve their goals at the end of Grade 12.
I love the subject. I find it very interesting and different. I want to help the students achieve the results they desire at the end of Grade 12.
Life Sciences (Biology)
I have a passion for this subject. I always loved learning it at school. I want to help the students achieve the results they want at the end of Grade 12.
Taryn will travel up to 5km from Greenside, Johannesburg, Gauteng to you.
Approximate location and area of coverage.
Click “Get a tutor” and we'll send matching tutors straight to your inbox. Plus only 40% of our tutor profiles are public – don't miss out on the other 60%GET A TUTOR