I am an enthusiastic young professional with a passion for sharing knowledge through teaching. I find satisfaction in heeding to that magic spark in students' eyes, a sign of curiosity and interest.
I believe that, given time and effort, every student has the ability to achieve their goals.Therefore I see potential in students and tap into it through teaching. I seek to understand what kind of help each student needs and therefore craft my teaching to meet those needs.
• 2008-2013-B.Eng Industrial Engineering (National University of Science and Technology)
• 2014-2016-M.Eng Manufacturing Systems and Operations Management (National University of Science and Technology
• Presented two research papers at the following conferences:
• 1. SAIIE26 Proceedings,14th-16th July 2014,South Africa
• 2. ZIE 7th Congress Proceedings, 25th-27th September 2013, Zimbabwe
I have 3 years experience in teaching Mathematics from Grade 8 to Grade 12.
I have 3 years experience in teaching Physical Science from Grade 8 to Grade 12.
I have experience tutoring science and have a passion for sharing my knowledge.
I have one and half years experience teaching Operations Management at this level.
I have one and a half years experience in lecturing Industrial Engineering at Degree level.
Click “Get a tutor” and we'll send matching tutors straight to your inbox. Plus only 40% of our tutor profiles are public – don't miss out on the other 60%GET A TUTOR