I am studying B.COM PPE honours at UCT. I love working with numbers but also have a flair for languages. I enjoy spending endless hours in the kitchen and reading when given the chance.
My friends would describe me as a calm, collected and organised girl - I have been this way all my life. I am also patient and have often found myself helping my younger siblings with homework or friends with assignments from which I receive a great sense of accomplishment. For all of these reasons I feel that I would make a great tutor.
• 2001-2012 Durban Girls' College
• 2013-2015 B.Com PPE at the University of Cape Town
• 2016 PPE honours at the University of Cape Town
• I achieved the French award every year throughout high school
• I was awarded an academic prize every year from grade 4 through to grade 12
• In Matric I was given the Deportmental prize, a prize which is awarded to the girl who has conducted herself morally throughout her school career
I was placed top in my French class throughout high school and I would love to share my adoration for "cette belle langue" with other pupils.
Maths has always been one of my stronger subjects and something that I quite enjoy. Thus, this is a subject I feel confident in explaining.
Despite studying towards a BCom degree, I have always wanted to teach French. I achieved outstanding results for the subject all through high school.
B.Com PPE at the University of Cape Town
Emma will travel up to 5km from Morningside, Berea, KwaZulu-Natal to you.
Approximate location and area of coverage.
Click “Get a tutor” and we'll send matching tutors straight to your inbox. Plus only 40% of our tutor profiles are public – don't miss out on the other 60%GET A TUTOR