I am a 5th year Medical student at the University of KwaZulu-Natal. I am human, I make mistakes: understanding this about myself enables me to extend grace when others make mistakes.
I always give my undivided attention when listening to someone else. I have a natural servant heart which is primarily why leadership is my strength. I am pro-active, well organized and calm when things don't go according to plan.
• 2015 - Current - MBChB (University of KwaZulu-Natal)
• 2014 - B.Pharm (University of KwaZulu-Natal)
• 2013 - 2017 - POS Operator, Topshop Gateway)
• 2013 - NSC (8 Distinctions; Eden College Durban)
• Being accepted into Medical School was a dream come true.
• I was Deputy Head Boy (2013) at my High school Eden College Durban.
• I had Matric musical composition played at the 2013 matric valediction assembly, which was enjoyed by everyone!
I am naturally good at Maths. Solving equations and analytics are my strong points. I have helped many friends with Maths in high school before. I am willing to teach up to grade 10 as the syllabus has changed during recent years.
I am passionate about music! I have done Music as a Matric subject and thoroughly enjoyed it! I have also completed the ABRSM Royal Schools of Music at a GRADE 5 level in theory of Music.
I really struggled with Afrikaans in primary school and high school years. Thanks to my amazing teacher, Afrikaans became my best friend in Grade 12! I am willing to teach Afrikaans up to grade 9 as the syllabus has changed in recent years.
I have both a Matric Distinction in Music as well as an ABRSM Royal Schools of Music grade 5 Music theory Distinction. I also play guitar at a Matric level.
Jordache will travel up to 5km from Woodview, Phoenix, KwaZulu-Natal to you.
Approximate location and area of coverage.
Click “Get a tutor” and we'll send matching tutors straight to your inbox. Plus only 40% of our tutor profiles are public – don't miss out on the other 60%GET A TUTOR