I am a young, switched on communicator that is inherently driven by success and the contentment of a job well done. If somebody needs help - I'm there!
At University, I was the 'go-to-girl' who continually assisted my fellow students with both academic and personal needs. I am compassionate, tolerant and willing to go the extra mile. I am on the constant look out to assist those around me. In Matric, for example, I rolled out a stationary drive to raise resources for the less fortunate. Watching people grow under my guidance is the true reward.
• 2012-2014: B.A Media, Communication & Culture (Cum Laude)
• 2015: B.A Honors in Journalism (Cum Laude)
• 2015: Journalist for ShowMe Port Elizabeth
• 2016: AFDA Marketing Officer
• Obtaining both my Bachelor of Arts in Media, Communication & Culture (Cum Laude) and my Bachelor of Arts Honors in Journalism (Cum Laude)
• Achieving 22 articles published for ShowMe Port Elizabeth, including interviewing and writing a feature article on Marc Lottering
In 2014 & 2015, I embraced the opportunity to join the Masinyusane Mentorship Programme. The overarching goal of this initiative was to communicate, via educational games, with scholars to improve their use and command of the English Language.
I excelled in English Literature at a university level. I continue to write and edit both privately and professionally. I am a confident, engaging public speaker.
I achieved the "Top Business Studies learner" award in Matric. Having grown up in a family business, I also obtained valuable leadership experience. I have gone on to lead educational workshops focused on strategy, online marketing & branding.
Julia Natalie will travel up to 20km from Waterval 5-Ir, Midrand, Gauteng to you.
Approximate location and area of coverage.
Click “Get a tutor” and we'll send matching tutors straight to your inbox. Plus only 40% of our tutor profiles are public – don't miss out on the other 60%GET A TUTOR