I am personable and easy to communicate with. I am an approachable character who loves disappearing into novels in my free time.
I listen well and try to pay attention to detail. Life has taught me to be patient, therefore working with someone until they understand what they need to has become second nature to me.
• 2008-2009 Victoria University of Wellington Foundation Studies
• 2014-2017 NUST Namibia BA Journalism & Communication Technology
• 2018 UCT BA Honours Film and Media Studies
• 2019- UCT MA Creative Writing
• I was the best debater in my High School back in my heyday.
• I completed my undergraduate degree with 11 Distinctions.
• I conquered my fears and bungee jumped off the Bloukrans Bridge.
I am currently a Masters in Creative Writing student who has a BA in Journalism and Communication Technology. I am also due to begin online English tutoring at Pangea Online services.
I received a symbol 2, above 70% for my History studies in high school and it is a subject I am still very passionate about.
I did Economics at a foundational level at the Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand.
I received several distinctions in these subjects during my undergrad in Journalism and Communication Technology.
Kumbirayishe will travel up to 15km from Mowbray, Cape Town, Western Cape to you.
Approximate location and area of coverage.
Click “Get a tutor” and we'll send matching tutors straight to your inbox. Plus only 40% of our tutor profiles are public – don't miss out on the other 60%GET A TUTOR