I am a vibrant scientist with a great passion to share the gained knowledge to young and aspiring scientists. I am also a loving husband and father.
I am a good communicator with ability to engage both pupils and parents. Moreover, I am patient and sensitive to pupil needs.
• 2003-2007 BSc(Hons) Applied Chemistry (National University of Science & Technology)
• 2013-2017 MTech Chemistry (Vaal University of Technology)
• 2017-present PhD Chemistry (Vaal University of Technology)
• I was the best graduating student in BSc (Hons) class of 2007
• I scored 100 % A' level Chemistry pass rate while substitute/relief teaching at high school level
I achieved over 100% pass rate when I had the opportunity to teach on a temporary basis in my local school in Zimbabwe. Never before had this been achieved at the school, let alone in a situation characterised by massive exodus of skilled teachers.
I passed Physical Science at grade 12 and I engaged in a lot of Physics in my first degree.
I always excelled in Mathematics during my high school years and completed a few modules at university. I have an excellent understanding and can help learners to improve in this subject.
I have a flair for Organic Chemistry and Biomaterials Research.
Malvin will travel up to 20km from Randhart, Alberton, Gauteng to you.
Approximate location and area of coverage.
Click “Get a tutor” and we'll send matching tutors straight to your inbox. Plus only 40% of our tutor profiles are public – don't miss out on the other 60%GET A TUTOR