I'm an outgoing, down to earth to earth but bubbly individual who thrives for excellence. I believe in empowerment through education and development for me means inspiring a generation of excellence.
I have always had a passion for teaching, in high school, I was a peer educator and at the university level, I have tutored students. I am approachable therefore I feel it makes easy to be of assistance when it is needed. I also have good listening skills which I think is very significant if one is working with people with that being said I make learning an adventure as I am an adventurous person.
• 2014-2016 Bachelor of Social Science in Geography and Environmental Management (University of Kwazulu Natal)
• 2017- incomplete Masters in Population Studies (University of Kwazulu Natal)
• completing my Bachelor's degree in record time
• I got the award best learner of the year in 2011 (Grade 10)
• Sports Award for Netball in 2013
I have a passion for traditional languages, but besides that, I have a strong background in isiZulu as a language I have always passed with flying colours in this discipline.
Beside my passion for Linguistics, I have taught learners English as young as first grade and apart from that, I always had very good performances in this subject during my high school days.
Nokwanele will travel up to 5km from University, Berea, KwaZulu-Natal to you.
Approximate location and area of coverage.
Click “Get a tutor” and we'll send matching tutors straight to your inbox. Plus only 40% of our tutor profiles are public – don't miss out on the other 60%GET A TUTOR