I am a very hardworking person, a go getter and a problem solver. I never accept defeat, I always find ways to bounce back and I am a very persuasive person.
During school holidays I would help grade 11 learners in my community with any subjects they were struggling with. I was a volunteer tutor at my high school and had so much fun helping other learners understand subjects they thought were difficult.
• 2013 - 2016: Bcom degree in (Finance and Supply Chain Management) University of Kwazulu-Natal
• 2017: Honours degree in supply chain management (UKZN)
• 2017: March 29, got a Job at Makro retail stores
• Winning a trophy and certificate in Xhosa speech and debate district competition
• Buying a smartphone, (Samsung S3) with the money I saved as a student
• Getting a job while studying in order to help my family financially
isiXhosa is my mother tongue. I am passionate about this subject. At high school I enjoyed it a lot, so much so that I used to volunteer for Xhosa speeches and debates and won awards. In addition, reading Xhosa novels is one of my biggest hobbies.
In high school I learnt that accounting is not only about balancing ledgers, it is mainly about understanding the transactions, ethics behind the transactions. I have good knowledge of how to add those transactions to financial statements.
Ubenathi will travel up to 15km from Reservoir Hills, Durban, KwaZulu-Natal to you.
Approximate location and area of coverage.
Click “Get a tutor” and we'll send matching tutors straight to your inbox. Plus only 40% of our tutor profiles are public – don't miss out on the other 60%GET A TUTOR